The Apache Wicket PMC is proud to announce Apache Wicket 10.0.0-M2!
Apache Wicket is an open source Java component oriented web application framework that powers thousands of web applications and web sites for governments, stores, universities, cities, banks, email providers, and more. You can find more about Apache Wicket at https://wicket.apache.org
This release marks another minor release of Wicket 10. We use semantic versioning for the development of Wicket, and as such no API breaks are present in this release compared to 10.0.0.
New and noteworthy
In order to improve JPMS adoption, this release introduces the new module wicket-tester containing common classes for unit testing. Users of class WicketTester must now include this module as test dependency.
Using this release
With Apache Maven update your dependency to (and don’t forget to update any other dependencies on Wicket projects to the same version):
Or download and build the distribution yourself, or use our convenience binary package you can find here:
- Download: http://wicket.apache.org/start/wicket-10.x.html#manually
Upgrading from earlier versions
If you upgrade from 10.y.z this release is a drop in replacement. If you come from a version prior to 10.0.0, please read our Wicket 10 migration guide found at
— The Wicket team
CHANGELOG for 10.0.0-M2:
- [WICKET-7056] - HttpSessionStore#getAttribute called on invalidated session
- [WICKET-7061] - When I move from 9.13.0->9.14.0, my importmaps fail to parse correctly due to presence of the CDATA wrapping.
- [WICKET-7065] - TextFilteredPropertyColumn violates CSP
- [WICKET-7067] - DefaultExceptionMapper should not set disableCaching for WebSocketResponse
- [WICKET-7070] - Quick start generated app has multiple errors
- [WICKET-7071] - Problems when calling request.getInputStream() before executing WicketFilter
- [WICKET-7072] - JUnit code in /src/main/java breaks JPMS support in Eclipse IDE
- [WICKET-7074] - [AJAX] malformed XML is produced if an error is produced during AJAX rendering and a redirect is issued
- [WICKET-7075] - ServletWebResponse allows writing headers to committed HttpServletResponse
- [WICKET-7077] - 2 spring web application contexts are created
- [WICKET-7039] - Improve Accessibility of wicket-autocomplete.js
- [WICKET-7060] - Minor improvements to wicket-examples
- [WICKET-7063] - Convert all Application_.properties to Application_.utf8.properties
- [WICKET-7068] - Current tree themes are not RTL friendly
- [WICKET-7078] - CSP: inline JS in Choices and Selection of Palette
- [WICKET-7064] - commons-fileupload2 dependency should be added back
- [WICKET-7069] - assertTrue(equals()) in tests should be replaced with assertEquals
- [WICKET-7073] - Update JQuery to 3.7.1