The Apache Wicket PMC is proud to announce Apache Wicket 6.18.0!
This release marks another minor release of Wicket 6. Starting with Wicket 6 we use semantic versioning for the future development of Wicket, and as such no API breaks are present in this release compared to 6.0.0.
Using this release
With Apache Maven update your dependency to (and don’t forget to update any other dependencies on Wicket projects to the same version):
Or download and build the distribution yourself, or use our convenience binary package
Upgrading from earlier versions
If you upgrade from 6.y.z this release is a drop in replacement. If you come from a version prior to 6.0.0, please read our Wicket 6 migration guide found at
— The Wicket team
Below you can find the cryptographic signatures for the distributions and the release notes.
The signatures for the source release artefacts:
Signature for apache-wicket-6.18.0.zip:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.22 (Darwin) Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org iEYEABECAAYFAlRTb2UACgkQJBX8W/xy/UW1egCg1LOkWMrnD+FJoHKjp7Gulyvm s+UAoMNN/mgMKo+p33h3vt4fnLTemLGT =RpfO -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Signature for apache-wicket-6.18.0.tar.gz:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.22 (Darwin) Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org iEYEABECAAYFAlRTb2UACgkQJBX8W/xy/UVZcACguyKdrM0byfMp5IWqzwFMx5Lo i6UAn25gHcC0w8QWiNJXV7u99iTHssaP =+QQW -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
CHANGELOG for 6.18.0:
The following changes were made in Wicket for this release.
- WICKET-5265 - FencedFeedbackPanel is broken with RefreshingView(and it’s implementations)
- WICKET-5326 - Wicket doesn’t encrypt links and Ajax URLs for mounted pages when CryptoMapper is used
- WICKET-5689 - Nested Redirects and REDIRECT_TO_BUFFER
- WICKET-5698 - WebApplication#unmount() unmounts the whole compound mapper if some of its inner ones matches
- WICKET-5699 - wicket-atmosphere 0.20 should use wicket-webjars 0.4.3
- WICKET-5701 - WebSocketRequestHandler is not set as a scheduled and thus RequestCycle#find(AjaxRequestTarget.class) doesn’t work
- WICKET-5704 - IllegalArgument exception with wicket:child in ajaxrequest
- WICKET-5706 - ResourceUtils.getLocaleFromFilename cannot handle filenames with classifiers
- WICKET-5711 - OnChangeAjaxBehavior should listen for both ‘inputchange’ and ‘change’ events for TextField and TextArea
- WICKET-5712 - SecuritySettings.setEnforceMounts() does not work when the mounted mapper is not in the root compound mapper
- WICKET-5714 - MockHttpServletRequest.buildRequest() should work for parameters with multiple values with multipart content type
- WICKET-5716 - wicket-autocomplete prevents “change”-listener when leaving input via mouse click
- WICKET-5717 - Url.parse/toString should support fragment
- WICKET-5719 - Wicket-atmosphere should warn about phone home
- WICKET-5720 - Method Strings.join doesn’t work correctly if separator is empty.
- WICKET-5723 - CheckGroupSelector with disabled checks
- WICKET-5731 - Using “Submit” button in Ajax DropDownChoice example leads to broken HTML page
- WICKET-5736 - Atmosphere Eventbus throws Concurrent Modification Exception
- WICKET-5691 - Wicket FileUploadField.getFileUploads() should never return null.
- WICKET-5692 - Misleading message in PropertyValidator
- WICKET-5694 - Add WicketTester assertion methods for component’s markup style, variation and locale
- WICKET-5710 - StringValidator should set ‘minlength’ attribute to input and textarea
- WICKET-5715 - Allow setting ‘async’ attribute on reference
- WICKET-5718 - Upgrade Atmosphere to 2.2.2
- WICKET-5725 - Add
- WICKET-5735 - Propagate fileSizeMax attribute to org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase
- WICKET-5740 - Provide a way to adapt the lock timeout based on the page class/id
- WICKET-5677 - Components should have onAdd to complement onRemove