- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, IClusterable, IComponentResolver
public class FragmentResolver
- extends Object
- implements IComponentResolver
Usually you either have a markup file or a xml tag with wicket:id="myComponent" to associate
markup with a component. However in some rare cases, especially when working with small panels it
is a bit awkward to maintain tiny pieces of markup in plenty of panel markup files. Use cases are
for example list views where list items are different depending on a state.
Inline panels provide a means to maintain the panels tiny piece of markup in the parents markup
file. During the render process, when Wicket iterates over the markup file, the markup fragment
must be ignored. It is only indirectly referenced by component.
- Juergen Donnerstag
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public boolean resolve(MarkupContainer container,
- Description copied from interface:
- Try to resolve the tag, then create a component, add it to the container and render it.
- Specified by:
resolve in interface
container - The container parsing its markup
markupStream - The current markupStream
tag - The current component tag while parsing the markup
- true, if componentId was handle by the resolver. False, otherwise
- See Also:
Copyright © 2004-2011 Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.